"My journey has been rocky here and there, but each and everytime I remind myself that this is my passion and I'm never giving up till I'm at the top!"
- What's your first name?
- What's your last name?
- Nice to meet you, Natalie! May we have your email address please?
- What's your Instagram username Natalie? We'd love to check it out!
What is your location, Natalie?
- State / Region
- Alright, now for the interview! Firstly Natalie, how would you best describe yourself?
- Our readers would love to get to know you more Natalie. Tell us about yourself, why you are passionate about what you do, and your journey so far.
I have been doing fashion photography for the last 7 years. I have loved every moment of it. My journey has been rocky here and there, but each and everytime I remind myself that this is my passion and I'm never giving up till I'm at the top!
- Would you like to complete our full Editorial interview or skip straight to uploading your photos?
Keep interviewing me!
- What are your goals and how do you see yourself progressing in the field Natalie?
I want to shoot for a magazine. Preferably a fashion magazine. I see myself processing each and everytime I take a new photograph.
- How do you communicate with people Natalie? Are you patient? Are you friendly? How open are you to clients’ requirements?
Yes I am very patient and friendly. I am very open to any requirements my clients desire. Because its all about great customer service and satisfying my clients first
- If you had to do it over again, what would you change Natalie?
I wouldn't change a thing. I love what I do, and I wouldn't change that for anything in this world!
- Who is your hero Natalie, and how have they helped you get to where you are?
My Family and My friends. They have always supported me and pushed me to be the person I am today!
- How important are creative education courses Natalie? Have you taken any, and did you find them useful?
So important. I have taken many courses, and if it wasn't for the courses and the talented teachers I learned from, I wouldn't be where I am today
- Do you have any tips for someone who is just starting out in the industry?
Honestly just keep your head up, and keep shooting. Its a competitive world out there. It shouldn't stop anyone from creating and doing what they love!
- Please add any photo credits for the photos you uploaded so that everybody can get recognised.
- Gold leaf: Masha Arielle makeup artist Briana Hurley
The fish net: Melina kolani makeup artist Toni Scott
The girl in the black outfit: Brittnee Hollenbach wardrobe chic by night makeup Toni Scott
The girl in the fur vest Alexis Lily wardrobe Emily Pixie Gal
The girl on the van is Natalie Daniels and makeup by Brit Kaye