Model: Gasper Tratnik
1. Tell us about yourself: Why do you want to work as a model? Why are you interested in modelling as a career?
I want to work as a model, because I really enjoy during the photoshoot. I'm having fun everytime, when I shoot for magazine, catalogue or any TV commercial. I'm interested in fashion industry in generally. I like to try new clothes, I like to wear nice clothes. I like this job because, I can travel the world and work as a model.
2. How important is modelling education: Have you attended modelling courses? What related courses or studies have you taken?
I have bachelor degree of mechanical engineering. I have never attend any modelling courses. I started modeling because, one photographer stopped me on the street and asked me if I'm interested to do photoshoot with her. I was practicing in front of the mirror in my room, when I was home alone.
3. What do you think makes someone “fit” to be a model?
There are so many factors. First of all, you need good potencial, face and body. The second most important thing is your attitude and you behavior. You have to be friendly, communicate with people in fashion industry, ask them about fashion market. Read fashion magazines, do some researches on internet about photographers and try to connect with them. And very important...you have to follow your dreams and don't give up, because succes doesnt come during the night, but maybe after 2, 3 or 4 years.
7. Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
I eat healthy and I exercise 4 times per week. I try to eat everything natural and without nutritional supplements. I don't have problems to maintain my body, this is my lifestyle. It's very important to maintain my skin and face, because this is one of the most important factors.
8. What is your dream role as a model?
My dream role is worldwide campaign for some famous fragrances. I think, I have this kind of face :)
9. Do you have any limitations? How do you define your boundaries when choosing to accept a modelling request?
I don't have any limitations, if everything is normal. I wouldn't cut my hair or change a color if there isn't enough high budget. But in fashion indusrty, you never know, what can happens.
10. State your availability: Would you travel? Work full-time, part time? Any hours?
I would like to travel and work full-time as a model. Last three years, I was travelling and working as a model, but this was part-time.